* A human rights monitor/legal observer meeting is being planned for 31st May, 11am at Essex University.
Please contact Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The next Save Dale Farm meeting is planned for Sunday 5th June, Freedom books, London, 1pm
* Dale Farm has not yet been issued with a 28 day notice but is feared imminent. Camp Constant will bring activists together on site to defend Dale Farm once the 28 day notice has been issued – preparatory work is on-going around the country…are you ready to join the Camp? For more information contact email@example.com
* Info nights are being organised all around the country – if you would like to organise an info night in your local area to build support for the Save Dale Farm campaign, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – for advice and further information.
INFORMATION ON LEGAL PROGRESS:
* A Judicial Review is in process, challenging Eric Pickles decision to release £1.2 million for the Dale Farm eviction…update on this will follow
* Nearby Hovefields site is under imminent threat. Legal action is in process – there may be a call to gather outside the Royal Courts of Justice in relation to this – date to follow…Legal monitors will be needed urgently to attend Hovefields – please contact: Rachel: email@example.com (and attend legal monitor training 31st May, Essex University, 11am – see above).
* For your information, Save Dale Farm action in Paris
FURTHER INFO SOON…